Science and Tech: Here is a selection of videos and books for the weekend
If you are a science and technology enthusiast and want to spend your time watching documentaries, sci-fi movies or reading books over the weekend, we have a list for you.
The wait for the weekend is over! If you are a science and technology enthusiast and want to spend your time watching documentaries, sci-fi movies or reading books over the weekend, we have a list for you. This list includes documentaries and short videos from YouTube. So, you don't have to worry about your Netflix or Amazon Prime subscription that ended a few days ago. Here are some suggestions for you:
1. SpaceX Starship and The Von Braun Rotating Space Station: The Gateway is a planned space station that will facilitate humankind’s migration into space. The YouTube channel of The Gateway Foundation has posted the video and it looks futuristic!
2. The BuzzFeed bubble bursts: A documentary posted by Al-Jazeera provides an insight into the online media industry.
3. Investigating Conspiracies with Shane Dawson: This video was posted on February 11 and has got 20 million views till now. We need not explain anything about it. Just go and watch it.
4. TED Talk: The disarming case to act right now on climate change: In this video, a 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg speaks on climate change. She explains why she walked out of her school and organized a strike to raise awareness about the problem in August 2018. Inspiring, right?
5. Our Universe: An Astronomer's Guide by Jo Dunkley: This is a book you should read. This non-fiction work has been written by practising cosmologist and Professor of Astrophysics Jo Dunkley. The book offers the reader a peek into the history of our Universe.
Not interested? There is one more for you.
Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik. This is a science fiction book that was released in February this year. It has got a 4.26 rating on Goodreads.
Thank You. We will be back the next weekend with new suggestions. Till then, keep us updated with your feedback.