Check how to enable Google Chrome's hidden gesture navigation to go back and forward
You don’t need to use buttons on your smartphone to go back and forward.
A hidden feature on Google Chrome for Android allows the users to go back and forward on a web page without using button. This feature once enabled allows the users to navigate back and forward using gestures. Swipe left and you go back, Swipe right and you go forward. Check out the video to enable the feature in your smartphone.
Follow the steps below to enable the gesture feature on your smartphone:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser and type Chrome://flags in the top search box
2. Once the new page opens, type "History Navigation" in the Search flags box
3. Now, enable the "History navigation with gesture" feature once it appears after the search
4. An option will appear at the bottom to reboot the browser
5. Enjoy! Reopen the browser and use the gesture feature on your Google Chrome browser
This image with screenshots collection will also help you enable the Chrome feature on your website: